Saturday, October 31, 2009

Working Around the House

Since I only have weekends to do stuff around the house I wanted to get started early on painting the Master Bathroom. Well things didn't go as planned. I uploaded my podcast, surfed the net for a bit and then Harry got up and we had breakfast. I was not feeling to hot, both Harry and have been under the weather. So I opted to not paint as that take alot out of you and instead I would do odds and ends around the house. So today I...

  • Cleaned the master bedroom
  • Put away all the laundry that I had wash a few days ago.
  • Organized all the close in our closet.
  • Finished the drawers that Harry had started.. he did the majority of the work I just spray painted the handles and re-attached them and put the drawer back together again.
  • Set up our new HDTV in our bedroom but couldn't get it connected to our Direct TV, will have to deal with that tomorrow.
  • Put the vents back on the wall in the master bedroom, been wanting to do that for a few weeks now.
  • Put the new door knob on the guest bathroom door and hung the door back on, again been wanting to do that for a week.
  • Cleaned up the kitchen a bit by cleaning off the island.
  • Unpacked a few boxes of our DVD collection and put them in the newly painted DVD racks.

And I did this while not feeling 100%.

I wanted to get the office done but I'm just too tired at the moment. I may get a burst of energy but will see what happens. I always have tomorrow.

Hope you all had Happy Halloween and don't forget to turn back your clocks on hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment