Friday, October 30, 2009

End of another work week

This week of work was quiet.. didn't have much to do, the show is just getting started and I don't have many people to manage. But after work today I came home and did an interview with my buddy Rick and his son Andrew for my Knights of the Guild podcast with Jenni. The interview went great, after that I had some dinner with Harry and then we drove to the transmission place to pick up my jeep finally. Took five days to repair and cost my $1995.65 but it's working again and I guess that is all that matters.

After we got home I started working on editing Episode 9 part 2 of Knights of the Guild podcast as the fan interview is all I needed to finish it. I had planned to release it on Sunday Nov. 1st but since it was done and podcasts don't do well when they are released on Sunday I decided I would release it tomorrow even though it's Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment