Thursday, October 8, 2009

Catching Up On Life

Today I didn't do much of house stuff.. We had a bunch of stuff we have been putting off because of the house and the move... First we had to get up early and take Harry's truck to the dealer for an oil change and maintenance update. After that I came home and started prepping for my Knights of the Guild podcast. Both Jenni and I have been so busy and have fallen behind so we were going to do three of the podcasts, each one takes about two hours to do and require a few hours to prep. While I did this Harry removed the door from the guest bathroom and started to paint it.

Jenni got her around 3:30pm and after the tour we got to work. We had three interviews lined up. My buddy Matt from England and our friend Tabz and finally Brett who is a cast member of The Guild. Matt's interview was great, I don't know what it is about British people but they are all so very charismatic. After Matt's interview we started Tabz but kept having audio issue until finally we lost her, by the time she came back we started our interview with Brett. He was awesome and funny and we talked him into starting a twitter account and then spent the next hour explaining how it works and what he can do with is.. we had a blast but we really needed to start doing the podcasts. After Brett's interview we tried once again to interview Tabz but once again has major issues and decided that we would try again at a later date.

We then moved on to record KOTG Ep8 pt2, then Ep9 pt1 and finally Ep9 pt2. We were finally done around 9:30pm and we were exhausted.. now I just need to edit them. One is due Oct. 10th, the next Oct 15th and the last Nov. 1st. My job has just begun...

No comments:

Post a Comment