Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Editing and Black Outs

Today I spent most of the day editing my Knights of the Guild podcast. Both Ep 9 pt1 and pt2. It was a dreary and kind of rainy day today. The winds were howling and there was a storm north and south of us. About mid day the power went out and of course I didn't save my work so I lost about ten minutes of stuff.. luckily Avid has auto save. It was only down for a few minutes and came back on fairly quickly. I finished pt1 of the podcast and prepped it for upload. I got most of pt2 done and just need to cut in a fan interview.. well we have to find a fan and interview them first then I can cut it in.

After editing I hung out with Harry and watched some TV. Like I said it was grey, rainy and cold out so it was a nice TV day. I did manage to go out during a lull in the weather and grab some candle from the garage as I knew the power would be going out again. And sure enough around 9pm it went out again. This time it was out for about ten minutes. We did manage to stumble our way to the box of candles and light few as it's complete pitch black up here in the middle of no where.

No more black out, at least none before I went to bed.. but the storm continued to hit us with wind and rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment