Wednesday, October 21, 2009

1st day on the Job

I've been out of work for three months and 2 days. It's the longest I have gone without a job. It was prefect because we moved and remodeled our house so the time off was much needed but having the house also meant I would have to work again if we wanted to continue to remodel the house. So today I went back to work for Max Post. I've been with them the past three years working on Season 1 of America's Toughest Jobs and then Season 5 of Deadliest Catch. This time I will be working on Season 6 of Deadliest Catch. Right now there are only two of us which is kind of nice but soon enough it will be packed with editors, loggers and assistant editors.

My first day was very quiet. I inventoried the edit bays to see what was needed. And helped out my AE with digitizing.

After being off for 3 months I didn't want to come back to work but once I was here it's like I never took any time off. It's nice being back in the same office on the same computer.

Let's hope this season goes a bit smoother then last season. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment