Saturday, October 17, 2009

Finishing up the Kitchen

Today I spent the day doing odds and ends around the house. My goals were to finish the kitchen and office. Of course my best laid plans never work out. Got sidetracked every time by Star Trek The Next Generation and Voyager. But in the end I did manage to finish the Kitchen. Meaning I unpacked, continued to wash everything (Harry started this the day before) and then put everything in it's new home. So with exception of accessories the Kitchen is done. Please keep in mind that we plan on replacing the horrible green tile and counter tops.. but it's going to have to work as is for now.




I also put faux stain glass on the entry way window. We came across this stuff at Lowes (or Home Depot) and we didn't want to do a tiny curtain and we both liked this pattern. It was fairly easy to apply and I think it turned out pretty good.


I did start to work on the office but it was a long day and I was super tired.. there's always tomorrow (oh wait we're visiting family)... there's always the day after tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment