Monday, October 12, 2009

More House Stuff

I've lost track of the number of days we have remodeled. This week has been fairly slow week for remodel. After doing it for a month and a half non-stop I think we are just taking it slower. The house isn't going anywhere and yes we do want to finish we also want to be able to enjoy the house also.

Today we had some tree trimmer comes by and trim down some of our pepper trees.. I guess during the winter the winds really pick up and if you don't trim the trees they tend to blow over. At least this is what we were told. We are still learning about the area but the trees were over grown we could see that but after the trimming they look so bare.

I also cleaned up the deck. I was getting tired of all the crap just sitting out there the past month. So I cleaned up everything and made it look like a deck again. It's also suppose to rain and I didn't want everything to get soaked.

The last thing we did was build the Ikea furniture that we purchased last night. Harry and I sat down and knocked out two night stands, one sofa table and a coffer table in a few hours. They look great and take a step closer to finishing our remodel. I don't like putting stuff together but the Ikea stuff are very easy and and come with great instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment