Saturday, October 10, 2009

Cleaning Up Day 2

Today I got up around 7:30am and started to edit my Knights of the Guild podcast Ep8 pt2 as I said it would be released today. Finally got done cutting it all together around noon and started the process of leveling out audio levels and converting the file twice. Was done around 2pm and finally was able to upload it.

About an hour later I got message on my twitter about issues with the audio. I checked the cut and it sounded fine. The complaints continued and I checked the MP3 I uploaded and was shocked to hear many audio glitches. I immediately pulled the podcast and spent the next six hours trying to figure out where the problem was. Around 8pm I finally figured it out and was able to level it once again and convert it twice before uploading it. I think the final product was up around 9:30pm, that's 14 hours after I started.. I can say that was the longest it's ever taken me to get a podcast up.

Between uploads and conversion I worked on cleaning up the Master Bedroom. Got rid of all the trash and bed plastic. Harry and I finally brought he dresser in from the deck and put it in our master bedroom closet. I also cleaned up the kitchen a bit. This place is finally starting to feel like our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment