Monday, October 19, 2009

New Job, Bar Stools and Lamps

I finally heard back from my former boss about possible coming back to Deadliest Catch for the sixth season. And of course as my life goes they want me back and want me to start the very next day. I figured I had a few weeks as we are still working on the house. But they need me so I managed to push my start date back one day so I can get some stuff done around the house before then.

So the first thing we did was drive to Bed Bath & Beyond in Palmdale to pick up the Bar Stools and the Lamps. We got a really good deal on the lamps, they came as a three pack, 1 floor lamp to 2 desk lamps. We headed over to the Bar Stools and knew we needed the 24" stools to fit our counter. We also knew that we wanted at least 3 stools but of course they had only 2. So we picked them up and planned to go to another BBB in the future to pick up one more.

Once we got home we started to assemble both bar stools. That was fairly easy and straight forward. While Harry assembled the second bar stool I started putting the floor lamp and table lamps together. After we were done we really were pleased with our choices. But we also figured out that we needed a total of 4 bar stools for our island to make it look nice. So when we go to pick up another one will pick up two more.

No comments:

Post a Comment