Monday, April 26, 2010

Work Woes Continue

Well it's been a week since I sat down with my two supervisors and they informed me that the show runner on the show I'm currently working asked for me to be replaced. Still don't really know what's going on, haven't heard from anyone. The show runner didn't talk to me all last week (with 1 exception where he asked me to help one of the editors out).

But the building manager came to me around 3pm and said, "I heard you were leaving" I was like really?? I then explained the past few weeks and said I had heard they were going to replace me but I haven't gotten any confirmation of when. He said that one of my supervisors that I had talked to last week told him that "Tim" would be coming in on Wednesday and will be running Max Post from here on out. I told him.. well this is the first I've heard of it. I have been waiting to hear any news at to my fate on this job. So I immediately called my supervisor and asked if I was being replaced on Wednesday with a guy named Tim. She was surprised that I knew but said that they had only interviewed a guy named Tim for my position but nothing has been set in stone yet.

So I'm back at square one. I'm fairly sure that I will be leaving this show just not sure when. For me the sooner the better as the not knowing part is kind of stressful.

No comments:

Post a Comment