Sunday, April 25, 2010

Our House Warming

Got up early today and started cleaning, my job was cleaning all the rooms while Harry was doing all the floors. I started in the Guest room, then guest bathroom. I moved to the kitchen, living room, dining room and TV room. Then I did the master bathroom and master bedroom before finally finishing with the office. One last thing I did was put up "Before" pictures of major changes we made to the house, we had gone to Target the day before and printed out some 5x7 photos. I wasn't able to put up my Jason Palmer prints as it would take so much time to get them just right and I didn't want to do it half-ass.

Both Harry and I got done around 11:15am and Harry needed to get cleaned up as I had taken a shower when I got up. So he went to get ready and I went outback and started to set up the back deck and clean off all the chairs and tables. Once I was done with that we started to get the beer and soda ready as well as the chips and dip. We were ready!!!!

First person showed up around 12:30ish and then it was as steady flow of coming and goings. In all we had about 25 people show up. Couldn't ask for a more beautiful day, it was in the high 70's, there was a slight breeze (that disappeared for a while) and not a cloud in the sky. Everyone that came loved the house, loved our paint selections, loved the decorations we choose, loved the remodels that we did.. it was a great feeling to knowing all that hard work we put into this house really paid off and we worth all the blood, sweat and tears.

Folks really liked the "Before" photos, so glad we came up with that idea. And of course the backyard was everyone's favorite as we have one of the best views and it was so beautiful outside.

All in all it was a great house warming BBQ.

I'd like to Thank all those who Trekked out for the event. It's quite a drive but well worth it.

You can see more picture on my facebook page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment