Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Vasquez Rocks, Islands and Titans

Today a friend of mine from Ireland came over to visit. I meet Thomas at Comic Con last year and continued to talk through out the year. This year at Comic Con we got to hang out alot more and had some really good times. He came back up to Los Angeles for a few days before heading back home and today he spent it with Harry and I.

We took him to Vasquez Rock for a mild hike, then to Islands for some yummy burgers. We got back to our place and I interviewed him for my Knights of the Guild podcast for the fan portion of it. We then had some delicious cupcakes that he bought for us and finally we sat down to watch Clash of the Titan's which I just purchased on Blu-ray.

It was a fun night, we got to know Thomas a little better and we are happy he spent his last "full" day here in LA with us. Safe travels Thomas.. see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment