Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Post Comic Con

Well I'm slowly recovering from this years Comic Con, posting up a ton of pictures to facebook this morning, which was a challenge as facebook picture uploader was having issues. You can check them out at the following links and you don't need to be a member of facebook to see them.

And that's all I have uploaded so far.. still have to do an "everything else" album.

I'm also working on KOTG podcasts as there was an error in one as I moved an entire section to part of 18 but then realized that we talk about going to comic con in that section and since it will be released after comic con I had to go back and cut it out. (not to mention that this podcast was completely done and already uploaded waiting to be released.) I also did one final pass on KOTG Microcast 19 Quest for Bollywood as the The Guild's music video came out at midnight and I'll be releasing the podcast at the some time tonight. I also have to start working on the next companioncast as episode 3 of The Guild will be out next Tuesday.

And if that wasn't enough I have TV I have to caught up on and a ton of yard work. Oh.. and I forgot to mention that I have to figure out what I want to do with my life as I'm not sure I want to go back into the field of Post Production for TV.

I'll keep you all posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment