Monday, July 19, 2010

Prepping for Comic Con

Spent all of yesterday and today prepping for Comic Con. Yesterday I was trying to get more podcasts done and prepped so I don't have to worry about them while at comic con. I also packaged up all the KOTG shirts, Comic books and Autographed pictures that people won as prized in my Knights of the Guild podcast.

Today I had to go to the post office and ship off the above KOTG shirts, Comic books and Autographed pictures that I owed people.. I feel bad as some folks have been waiting over a month and I really wanted to do this before comic con.

I also had to get a tire fixed on my jeep as I didn't like the idea of driving down to San Diego and not having a spare. And though I haven't driven my car much the past few months I got the oil changed as it was past due and again since I'm driving down to San Diego I wanted to make sure my Jeep was in good shape.

When I got back home I had received the two missing elements that I needed to finish my third podcast Ep. 18 pt2 which will be released on July 29th. So that's three down and if I'm lucky I can get my KOTG CompanionCast S4E3 done before I leave tomorrow.

So it was a busy day and tomorrow all I have to do is pack up cloths and all my KOTG stuff and I'll be ready to drive down to San Diego Wednesday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment