Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Any Takers? Re-Purposed Hoodie

A long while I gutted an old (old, old, old...) hoodie. I think it was Roxy brand or something, but it had tacky sparkly designs all over it. I cut them all out and replaced them with a heavy canvas-y fabric, removed the zipper and added military-esque tabs that snap. And then I forgot all about it.

The other week I unearthed it in my closet and decided to add some vintage brass buttons.

Although I really like it, it's not something that will make the final cut when I go back to school (I can only take so many hoodies to a place that rarely dips below 65 degrees). However, it put so much work into it that I don't want to just drop it off at Goodwill!

... Will someone please take this off my hands?!?

It's probably around a size SM-M. Is anyone interested?

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment