Thursday, July 29, 2010

Clash of the Titans Review

Both Harry and I wanted to see this movie when it came out this summer but because of vacations and schedules we weren't able to.. so when I read that it was coming out on DVD this week I knew I had to pick it up. Last night with our friend Thomas from Ireland we watched it and again I have to ask, as I did with The Last Airbender, why was there so much negative feedback for this movie. Now I know folks complained about the 3D as this was one of those films that was changed to 3D afterwards but if I did see this in the theater I wouldn't have seen it in 3D anyways.

I thought the SFX were cool, the story was the same as the original with a few tweaks and additional characters. The action scenes were fun and entertaining.I really enjoyed the 3 witch scene the make up was awesome, and the Medusa scene was well done. They even had a cameo of my favorite metal owl Bubo. I thoroughly enjoyed this film. It was one of those fun entertaining roller coaster popcorn summer movie and I'm glad I got it on Blu-ray so I can watch it again and again in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment