Saturday, July 24, 2010

Email Hacked!!!

Today while at Comic Con and working the Guild signing (I was Felicia's muscle) she informed me that it looks like my email was hacked as she got an email from me for little blue pills.. I took a break and jumped online. I first had to figure out which email it was. After checking a few of them I found out it was my Yahoo and of course that's the one I've had the longest with the most email address so I spammed a bunch of people. Had lots of undeliverable responses as a lot of those email address are very old. I changed my password and tried to email everyone to let them know I was hacked and to not click on the link.. but yahoo froze my account. So I had to wait until I got back to the hotel and to send out that email.. everything looks to be working now. Sorry if I spammed you.

No comments:

Post a Comment