Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Podcast Craziness

As many of you know I do the official podcast for the webseries The Guild. Well because of my vacation by podcast duties go a bit behind. Not only am I doing our regular podcast, microcasts, and minicast I've added something else to my duties.. CompanionCasts.

If you read my blog on a regular bases then you know I worked on set of the Guild. This season I was solely there as a podcaster, gathering interviews about the upcoming season. And now that Season 4 is about to begin I have to create this brand new podcast.

So the past four days (Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday) I have been working on various podcasts. I have to do 3 CompanionCasts, 2 Regular podcasts and 1 Special podcast. All by next Tuesday.

I currently have 1 CompainCast done, and just in time as it is released tomorrow (or midnight tonight). I finished 1 regular podcast Ep. 18 part 1 which is due Thursday July 15th. Once those are done I have to work on 2 more CompainCast for episode 2 (which is released next Tuesday, which means my cast has to be done by Wednesday) and 3. Then part 2 of episode 18 which we still have to record a part of it. And I have to get all these done by Tuesday of next week as I'm heading out to Comic Con on Wednesday and will be gone until Sunday evening.

So I have lots of work ahead of me. I'll be spending most of the rest of this week working on these podcasts. I'm hoping now that I have 2 done the rest will be easier to finish.. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment