Tuesday, July 6, 2010

2010 Pacific Northwest Road Trip

17 Days, 8 States and over 4000 miles. Harry, Daisy and I had a fantastic vacation/road trip. For the most part everything went as planned. We didn't have any issues with the truck and only a few issues with the hotels. Daisy was wonderful, if not over protective at times and Harry and I got to see some very beautiful sites.

I know I was ready to come home when we did but Harry said he could continue to travel for another few months.

I'm not going to go into great detail about the trip as I did written and video blogs every night of the trip. If you want details read/watch my previous posts.

I'm looking forward to getting my life back to normal, or as normal as my life can get. I was excited to get up this morning and not have to drive anywhere.. that was a great feeling.

I will be traveling again at the end of the month for Comic Con but that's down in San Diego and only a few hours drive.. I think I can handle that.

Hope you enjoyed my daily blog and felt as thought you got to travel with us during our 2010 Pacific Northwest road trip.

There are three albums on Facebook.. Here's a link to the first one and you don't need to be part of facebook to see them http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=447511&id=707225374&l=c4162dd85e

No comments:

Post a Comment