Saturday, April 25, 2009

Up Early

Well I got up at 6am this morning, I couldn't really sleep. I'm really excited to go out house hunting today. The past week I have been looking online for houses as well as having our Realtor send us listings and it's been some what discouraging. We really wanted to live in Burbank above Glen Oaks as we really liked the neighborhood. And even though home prices have come down they are still way over priced in SoCal. We can find plenty of listings in Van Nuys and North Hollywood but most of the areas we find houses in our price range are in a more "lived in" area. Some of the houses are gorgeous but because of the area we won't consider them.

Pasadena seems to have more houses in our price range and the lots of alot larger but the houses our 80 to 100+ years old. I know this being our first house, we will not get our "Dream" house but I would like something half way decent. I just have to keep telling myself that we need to find a great neighborhood and an okay house because we can always fix up the house.. fixing the neighborhood is a bit harder...

Well we are heading out in a few hours.. I'll let you all know how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment