Sunday, April 19, 2009

Stealing Gas and Running Errands

Today we had to run some errands. Since we did nothing yesterday we had to get a bunch of things done before I went back to work on Monday. But when I got in my jeep I noticed I had absolutely no gas. The night before I had at least a half a tank as I drove to the store to buy some soda but today there was nothing. Someone must have syphon my gas out of my jeep during the night. It just amazes me that someone would do that.. So was drove directly to the gas station hoping my car would make it... and will filled up once again.

After getting gas we went to CVS for prescription, Bank to deposit money, Target to buy some tools, Vet to pick up some skin pills for Daisy, Barnes and Noble to buy a book on house buying then had lunch at PF Chang's (first time and it was very good), then I had to go to work for a few hours and Harry helped me transfer files, then we went grocery shopping then home were we watched more TV and I did a little bit more editing of The Ready Room podcast..

All in all a very packed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment