Saturday, April 11, 2009

Doctor Who: Planet of the Dead

Today Harry and I watched the second of four Doctor Who TV specials for 2009/2010. This one was titled Planet of the Dead. It's been a while since we saw any new Who and it was nice jumping back in with our favorite Doctor. It was really good, interesting story, and I love that everyone survived, well except the bus driver and the two fly aliens. I was expecting each person to get picked off one at a time like the Xmas special.. so that was fun and I really liked Michele Ryan as a companion. Very much The Doctors equal, too bad she's not sticking around. Loved the warning, he will knock four times.. I wonder who she is talking about .. the Master?? And the preview for The Waters of Mars special was super creepy.. can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment