Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Getting No Sleep

Well last night I went to bed around 1am, well that is when I actually got into bed, but our neighbor dog was barking and for some reason he loves to bark right outside our bedroom window. He/she is some sort of pitbull mix so the bark is loud. The barking started about Midnight and continued non-stop until 4:30am when I finally was able to fall asleep.

As those of you who know me I am a huge animal lover but around 2:30am I was ready to kill that dog, or at least turn the hose on it. This dog barked constantly, I'm not kidding.. non-stop for hours by the time 4am came around the dog was losing it's bark.

We have a fan in our bedroom and I turned it on full blast to drown out the bark but that kind of worked and I was finally about to dose off.. I don't know when he stopped but when I got up at 7:30am he wasn't barking.

I don't blame the dog, these neighbors are horrible to it. They use to have two dogs and then they had puppies. But now they seem to have just this one dog now. They never take it out for walks or give it any kind of attention and when it's raining you can hear it whimpering in the backyard and it breaks your heart. This dog barks all the time and had a barking spree a few months back but only lasted a few hours.. this time it over over 3 1/2 hours. Though I know it's not the dogs fault all my rage last night was toward this poor puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment