Monday, June 29, 2009

Update on the House Adventure

Still struggling with the lenders (Bank of America). Both of my contacts at BofA don't seem to be in any hurry to answer my questions. It's very frustrating as I just want to get all this paperwork into to them but can't since several numbers are wrong on the paperwork because of price change and other stuff they are requesting I have no idea what they are asking for... so I'm at a stand still as the clock keeps ticking away towards our closing date. All I know if I had to do it all over again I would never pick Bank of America, I've banked with them for over 18 years and never had many issues.. but they lack any kind of customer service in there loan department. Once this is all over I'm going to be sending them a "nice" letter letting them know how I truly feel.. until then I have to be nice since they hold my house in their hands... uggg..

No comments:

Post a Comment