Tuesday, June 30, 2009

AWWWWWWWWW

OMG!!!!! the past few weeks I have been dealing with our rate lock.. I was getting a notice that our rate lock was going to expire on June 26th which would have sucked because we are still in escrow for another month. When I locked the rate I told them it was a 60 day escrow and assumed they would lock my rate for 60 days... well I was wrong. I sent email after email to the lender and they kept saying they were going to looking into it.. but nothing every came of it.. finally on the day of the expiration I emailed them one last time and get a response that they extended the rate lock at there expense for another 30 days.. so I was happy. Well I checked this morning and it looks like they extended it for only another 15 days so now it expires on July 15th which is two weeks short of our escrow closing... now it's back to emailing them and trying to figure out what the heck is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment