Saturday, June 27, 2009

Kenobi

Since today was a short shoot day Harry and I were finally able to go see my new nephew Kenobi Michael. He's been home from the hospital for two weeks and I have been dying to go see him and this was the first opportunity that I have had. When I got there he was sleeping and I didn't want to wake him up. But after few minutes he was awake so I picked him up and held him. He is super small.. but gaining weight up to 6lb and a few ounces.
Lora (sister-in-law) asked if I wanted to feed him as he was starting to cry. I said sure and sat down on the couch and feed my nephew for the first time.. it was alot of fun. It's amazing holding your own flesh and blood. I have held babies before but this one was different, this one was apart of me. I feed him for a bit then burped him. I think I did a pretty good job and told Harry I could do this if we had one of our own, he gave me a look. Of course they then asked if I wanted to change his diaper and that's when I handed him back to his mommy.. wasn't quite ready for that.. :) But it was a fun visit, hung out with my brother and sister in law as my dad was sick and upstairs. After that Harry and I went and pick up some Chinese food from my favorite place in Corona called Hong Kong Restaurant and then went home and had a good night eating Chinese food and watching some TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment