Friday, August 21, 2009

We Got The House!!!

When I got back to my car after spending the day at Blizzcon I plugged in my cell phone as it died around 3pm and of course I had a ton of messages but two were urgent. One from my Mary our Realtor and the other from Harry. They called around 4pm and both left me message.. like "I don't know where you are but you loan has closed, you can pick up you keys, you got the house." Of course it was almost 5:30pm when I got this and I was in Anaheim and the Escrow is in Valencia I knew there was no way we would get the keys today. But I found out that the seller's Realtor had the keys and said we could pick them up tomorrow morning.

I still wouldn't allow myself to get excited. It was a long and hard process and I didn't want to allow myself to be happy until I was holding the keys in my hands.. which will be tomorrow morning at 9am.

No comments:

Post a Comment