Thursday, August 13, 2009

Finally!!!

Well I don't want to get my hopes up but I got a call from our Realtor who got a call from the only person who is compliant at BofA and she informed up that our FHA case number issue has been closed/resolved. Now we wait 24 to 48 hours from them to issue a new one and then the loan documents can be drawn up (another 3 to 4 days) and sent to escrow in which they will contact us and give us the amount that we owe for closing in which I will wire the money to their account (takes 1 day) and then we go and sign the final paperwork, it's recorded and pick up the keys a few days later and the house is ours. If all goes as planned (which it never does) we should have the keys by the end of next week. But I won't get excited because every time I do something goes wrong. So I'll wait until those keys are in my hand and then I'll jump up on down with joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment