Saturday, August 22, 2009

Keys

Today Harry and I went to the Seller's Realtor at 9am to picked up our keys to our new house. We headed over to the house to check it out as we hadn't seen it in almost three months. We get to the front door and I finally allowed myself to get excited. It was over, all the stress and crap we had to put up with was over. The house was ours and no one could take it away. I am now a property owner (never thought I would be able to be one.. Thanks Sweetie)

The house looks completely different empty compared to when it had all the seller's furniture in it. We walked from room to room and check out ever corner.. the walls were a little worse then I remember but luckily we planned on painting everything. After going through everything we then went from room to room and planed out what colors we wanted on the wall and where we want the furniture. It was a lot of fun trying to decorate our home, luckily Harry and I have pretty much the same taste when it comes to paint colors.

We also brought Daisy up for the first time so she could check out her new pad.. not sure she liked it but she'll get use to it. We couldn't say long as I was working The Guild booth later that day in Blizzcon. But we planned to come back tomorrow and start painting.. So we grabbed some lunch and headed home.

No comments:

Post a Comment