Sunday, March 8, 2009

Spreading myself to Thin

Again today I was on set shooting BTS of Legend of Neil. This day wasn't as long, got to the stage around 9am and left around 6pm. Another fun day and also my last day of shooting, though they will continue to shoot I was only available to shoot on weekends. :( but it was fun and I have buddy Jenni shooting for me in my absence.

But I have to admit I'm spreading myself a bit too thin, between work, 2 podcasts (The Ready Room and Knights of the Guild), Editing 2 BTS webseries (The Guild and Legend of Neil), building my new website, and playing a Starfleet Captain for a RPG that I help fun, leaves little time for anything else. What free time I have I spend with my hubby, family and if I'm lucky a few friends.

I know this won't be forever.. but man this is tough. All I can do it take it one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment