Friday, March 20, 2009

Jared's Birthday Party

Today my friend Jared had his birthday party at our house. Since we have such a great backyard, he ask if he could have his party here. Of course I said yes as I was actually going to offer our place. So he got here around 5 with his girlfriend and they began to set up. I got home from work early around 6 and the party began around 7. There were about 20 or so people and it was alot of fun. It was cold but we had an awesome fire using our brand new fire pit. We had beer pong but first you had to get your "prom" picture taken with Jared. It was really fun night and everyone seemed to have a great time. I got to see alot of my Guildie friends including Felicia Day and I met some really cool friends of Jared's. I'm super tired but it was a fun night and worth putting off watching the series finale if BSG, season finale of Clone Wars and a new episode of Dollhouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment