Tuesday, March 17, 2009

AM Editing

When I got up this morning, I had gotten another set of notes for my second pass of the BTS piece. Kim mentioned that she would be showing the piece to Felicia so I decided to tackle the notes before I headed into work. I spent about two hours working on the notes getting the piece exactly as the requested. All the notes were valid and I think the piece is better because of them. I outputted and sent it to Kim. Next up are their final notes and that piece will be ready and I can move on to my second piece.

Because I stayed home a bit longer to edit the piece I was late coming into work. But today being St. Patrick Day and folks and their doctor appointment not many people were here when I did come in . After a crazy few weeks today has been fairly quiet... but of course it's only 5pm and it seems that thing always happen when I'm about to leave work. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment