Monday, March 16, 2009

Another Long Day

Today was one of those days.. a very Manic Monday. My AE was coming in late so I got here a bit early and before I even got into work I was receiving phone call about computer issues. I get to work and the computer issue grew, I also had come avid issues, deck issues, tape issues and many more issues. It wasn't until 11:30am that I was finally about to turn on my computer and sit down to check my work emails.

The day wasn't any better.. lot's of work, digitizing, putting out fires here and there. We also had two new employees start today and of course they are night people so I had to stick around and train one and get the other one settled in. I didn't get out of work until 8pm.

Once home I ate dinner with Harry, watched some TV, and then began to work on some notes that I had received earlier in the day from Kim about the BTS piece I submitted yesterday. I finished with the notes around 11:30pm. Hung out for some quality time with Harry until round 12:30am and finally said good night and went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment