Sunday, March 29, 2009

More Editing

Since my of my Saturday was busy with Harry's BBQ and then Streamy Awards I didn't get much done in Editing of The Guild BTS DVD extras. So I knew today I need to kick it up. I have finished one piece and was about halfway done with a second. I really wanted to finish the second and at least get halfway done with the third. But the second piece took a little longer then planned. I had gotten up at 8am and only took two breaks (lunch and dinner) and didn't get done until around 11pm. After that I was so tired and my hands and fingers were killing me. I had been in front of that computer for 15 hours. But I finally got a cut done and sent it off to Felicia and Kim for notes.

I then started on my third piece. I spent the next two and a half hours pulling interview bites. It was now 1:30am and I was too tired to continue so I called it a night. All the prep work is done for the third piece and know all I have to do is cut it together and find cover shots. I'll have to work on it at night when I get off work but I hope to have it done by Thursday night.

Then the weekend Felicia will be coming over to my place to do one final pass on the three piece, we will lock them and then I can uprez and do final outputs to send to Kim on Monday and this part of the Guild craziness will be over and I won't lie.. I am looking so forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment