Thursday, September 25, 2008

TV is Back

So excited to have TV back.. so far we've watched the premieres of Heroes (Fantastic), The Big Bang Theory (Laughed so hard) , How I Met Your Mother (Very funny), Sarah Conner Chronicles (Can't wait to see more), Fringe (Cool new show) , Survivor Gabon (Great cast of characters) and a few others.. but there are still some big ones that I am looking forward too like Pushing Daises, Kyle XY, Amazing Race and the return of Battlestar Galactica.

I have cut back on TV.. alot. I use to watch about 30 hours of TV every week and for the life of me can't figure out how that worked with a 60 hour work week and 40 hour school schedule.. but somehow I made it work. As I have gotten older and time seems to have gotten shorter I pick and choose what I really want and stuff that can wait till DVD. I think I'm currently down to about 10 hours a weeks of must see TV. This TV season looks to be just as good as last season... bring on the new shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment