Sunday, September 21, 2008

Guild Shoot

Today I got to volunteer on a wonderful web series called The Guild I was producing, shooting and will be editing Behind the Scenes stuff for there second season DVD. I'm a huge fan of Felicia Day, the star, producer and writer of the Guild so it was a thrill to met her and she is as sweet a person as you can ask for. The entire production team was fantastic. We worked from 7:30am to 3:30pm and the time just fly by. I took about 3 1/2 hours of video and roughly 150 still photos. I can't say much about the story but it was an awesome shoot and I look forward to the next couple of weekend shoots.

If you haven't watched season one of this fantastic series check it out here. It's only 10 episodes running 3 to 6 minutes each... it's really funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment