Saturday, September 20, 2008

Birthday BBQ Bonanza

Today I celebrated my 38th birthday with family and friends. We had a very nice BBQ in the backyard. About 20 folks showed and we have some great tasting BBQ even though I burned the dogs a bit.. it was all good. The highlight was my drinking beer.. for those who don't know I don't drink.. or I don't drink very often.. maybe a beer or two once a year. My brother said he would stay longer if I drank with him so I decided to have a few beers. This was the first time my brother and I (pictures above) drank together and he got a kick out of it. After one beer I was dizzy, two beers I was feeling pretty good, then on the third beer Jessica encouraged me to chug it which I did and felt sick afterwards.. the nausea passed I went for my fourth beer.. and that when my laughing attacked happened. For those who have experience it I'm sure you remember it well.. for those who haven't... maybe one day you will.

It was a fun time had by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment