Saturday, February 6, 2010

My Saturday

Today I had planned on getting some painting down around the house.. we need to do the fixes our contractor did not complete. But before that I was going to work on my next Knights of the Guild podcast. I already edited some of the audio at work so half my job was done but when I went to import the audio file I found out it was corrupt and wouldn't play. So doing my podcast this weekend went down the tubes. By this time Harry was up so we started to do things around the house.. did a few paint touch ups here and there, but couldn't tackle the larger paint jobs (laundry room and master bathroom) because we didn't have any painters tape. I also put up all the pictures.. as we used those 3M stick up velcro things but pictures kept falling (and breaking) so I finally removed them all and went with good ol' nails.

Because we couldn't continue to paint without painters tape and other supplies. We headed to Lowes.. while out I wanted to get a DVD holder as we have out grown our three DVD shelves already. In the end we got our home supplies, picked up a larger DVD holder and stopped by Staples and got two very nice and expensive office chairs.

By the time we got home it was later and neither of us felt like painting so instead we watched six hours of Lost. We fell behind last season so we had to watch four hours form last season and then the 2 hour premiere of the final season. I knew once we started we wouldn't stop. After the 4 hours of last season it was almost midnight and I asked if Harry wanted to wait till tomorrow to watch the 2 hour premiere and he said.. we can watch them now.. it will end at 1:30ish so we stayed up and watch it..

I've loved Lost since I saw the pilot at comic con in 2004 and still loving to today.. it's confusing and crazy at times but it's such a fun roller coaster ride and I look forward to this final season. I haven't a clue what's happening or where it's going but you know what... I don't care... I'm just going to sit back and enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment