Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Dual Monitors and Hard Drives

Today while I was out to lunch with my friend/co-worker Brian we stopped by Fry's Electronic. They were selling 2TB external hard drives for $149.99 and both Harry and I wanted one. There was a catch as you could only buy one per household. Fortunately I had just pulled out some money from the bank so I was able to give money to Brian so he could purchase a second one for me... if not I had just planned to go back the next day and get a second one... so this saved me time.. thanks Brian.

While there I have been wanting to get a second monitor for my computer. Since I have started the podcast it seems there is never enough desktop space to work with while recording. So I took some KOTG donations and purchased a really cool and big second monitor. This was unknown to me but I had a digital and analog output for monitors on my computer but I'm not sure if it's a dual video card or not.. guess I'll find out soon.

Can't wait to get this hooked up.

No comments:

Post a Comment