Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My Morning

Today I woke up and had the hardest time getting going. I wasn't feeling so great, my head was killing me, and the back of my eyes felt like someone was poking them from the inside. I decided that I was going to relax a bit more and go into work late. A few hours later I started a feel a bit better and opted to set up my second monitor.

I plugged in the digital monitor and the analog monitor went out, which made me think that I only had a single monitor card. I went to my control panel and noticed I had two monitors in the picture and saw a button that said something like "Extend your computer to other monitor" so I clicked it and voila both monitors were up and my mouse would jump from one to the other.

OMG.. I love my dual monitor, so much work space. Doing a podcast is going to be so much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment