Sunday, February 21, 2010

Avatar (second screening)

Today I went and visited my Dad. Wasn't feeling 100% but I had promised to visit a few weekends ago and thing kept popping us so I haven't seen him in a while. We first went out to lunch at Islands and after we to the movies. It was between Percy Jackson and Avatar. I had seen Avatar once already but really wanted to see it again. Dad brought up a good point saying that Avatar 3D needs to be seen in the theater and Percy Jackson could be seen on DVD. So we opted for Avatar.

I loved it just as much my second time. It's still a beautiful world, sweet love story and great commentary about our world. The 3D enhances the visuals but this movie is so good it will be great in 2D when it comes out on DVD. Another cool think is my Dad really enjoyed it. Normally when we get out of movies we say if we liked it or not but don't really discuss it much.. not with this one we talked all the way out of the theater and in the car and a bit when we got home. I could tell his was a favorite and I'm glad we were able to see it in 3D.

Now I want to see it in 3D IMAX before it leaves theaters.. that's my next goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment