Saturday, December 13, 2008

Xmas and the Guild

Today was a busy day. Got up early so I could start making some Christmas presents for some friends. Every year I like to make a personal gift for family and friends. Being so busy as of late I got a late start and I'm very behind.

In the afternoon I went to my Brothers to visit Dad, brother and sister-in-law. Got to see the sonogram of my new niece/nephew. Only the size of an egg but it was still cool. Harry stayed home to work on his family DVD that he does every year so it was just me which was kind of weird since Harry and I have been together we have always visited my family together. Dad and I went Xmas shopping as I realized that I had many more family members to buy for. We then had some lunch and I headed home.

Once I was home I started to work on The Guild Wrap Party Highlight video. I knew folks were excited to see it so I wanted to get it done ASAP. It was tough as there were alot of people who sang and I knew I had to keep the video fairly short because it was going to be posted on You Tube. I got a good start on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment