Sunday, December 7, 2008

Pole Dancing the Wrong Way

It was a long fun weekend and the last hour of the shoot on Sunday I found myself running sideways filming BTS stuff trying to stay behind the camera so I wouldn't ruin the shoot. Well on the second take I was running full out and the next thing I knew I was lying on my back.

What happened was when I was running sideways and so focused on keeping behind the camera I didn't notice the hard metal pole in my path and I ran right into it with my head. The force of the hit knocked me off my feet and the next thing I knew I was lying on my back and having Felicia Day and the crew rush over to me.

Of course I jumped up quickly and shook it off. Felicia kept telling me to sit down but I was okay. I had a headache and was more embarassed then anything.

On a good note my video camera that I was holding was fine, but on a bad note my still camera that was in my pocket was damaged beyond repair.

And another good thing was I was recording the entire time.. I can't wait to see that footage.

No comments:

Post a Comment