Friday, December 19, 2008

It's all about the Jeep

Today I got up super early 6:30am and dropped off the Jeep to the jeep dealer and then went to the car rental place to pick up my rent-a-car. While there the dealer called and informed me what the problem was. Beside they fact that my dash cluster is bad (which I already knew and it would cost $1200 to fix) there was a bad sensor throttle and to replace it would cost about $260.00. Which was better then the $700 I spent a few months ago and the $2000 I spent a year ago fixing this jeep. Many ask why I keep putting money into this thing and I tell them that I'm still paying on it and I have no choice. Having a jeep is great but I was warned that they could become a money pit.. and that is becoming very true as of late. The good thing is my car would be ready by 10:30am but I was already at work and rented a car so I am going to pick it up tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment