Sunday, December 14, 2008

A Cough, Shopping and Dinner

Today I woke up with a sore throat and a bad cough. The cold that was going around finale caught up to me. I feel horrible but we must continue to go Christmas shopping.

Harry and I went of the Fallbrook mall and managed to shop a few hours before we had to get to our friends John and Moises' place for Christmas dinner.

Every year John and Moises have us over for a home made Christmas dinner along with a few friends. This year beside John, Moises, Harry and I were Tom, Ervin, Bruce and Matthew. Moises always makes a wonderful dinner every year and this year was no different. This time around we did your traditional Turkey dinner with all the trimmings. Moises is a wonderful chief and we look forward to having dinner with them every year.. you could ask for any more.. Good food with good company.

No comments:

Post a Comment