Monday, December 8, 2008

The Final Guild Shoot

Today is the final Guild shoot for season two. Of course I had to work but I felt it was important to be there at least half the day as I have been with this gang since the beginning. So I worked from 9am to 3:30pm and then drove over to the location of the final shoot. I managed go hang out and shot a bit more BTS for another four hours before Sean Becker said, "That's a Wrap " for the final time.

It was kind of bitter sweet, on one hand this has taken alot of my weekends and time away from Harry but on the other hand it was great being part of something that I love. I'm a fanboy and always will be. This has been the best experience working with some of the nicest and most talented people in the industry. This wasn't a job for me, I volunteered my time and services because I wanted to be part of something special. Of course my part has just begun. I now have 50 hours of footage to go through and come up with some really cool BTS pieces for DVD.

I may not see everyone on a weekly bases as before but I have made many friends and hope to continue with the friendship once this is over.. and of course there is always SEASON THREE.

No comments:

Post a Comment