Saturday, May 3, 2008

Renting a car/ Repairing the Jeep

My Jeep has been acting up for the past few months. My transmission has been slipping, the engine dies while idle, and my dashboard gauges go haywire once in a while and all three problems have been getting progressively worse. I finally made an appointment with my local Jeep dealer. Because of work I had to turn it in on a Saturday but they wouldn't be able to look at it till Monday so I had to rent a car. I reserved a economy class car (which was the cheapest) and I booked it for an etire week, just in case. So Harry and I got up early on Saturday and went to Enterprise rent a car to pick up the rental before dropping off my Jeep. When we got to Enterprise I found out that they didn't have any economy cars and I was getting a free upgrade. They gave me four cars to choose from and three of looked the same, like Ford focus and in my opinion very boring then there was this white one.. a Dodge Caliber and I took one look and knew it was the one I wanted.. it's funky looking inside and out and I loved it.

After we rented the car Harry drove it and I drove the jeep to the jeep dealer and dropped off my jeep. They said they would call my Monday with an estimate.. doesn't look like it's going to be very cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment