Monday, May 5, 2008

Quote for Jeep Repairs

My worse fears have come true.. I just got a call from the Jeep dealer and he listed about ten things wrong with my jeep. All repairs totaled about $2500.00. I almost died and informed him I couldn't do all those so we narrowed it down to only stuff that I must do to keep my jeep running and the final cost is $1350.00, which is horrible but not as bad as $2500.00. One very costly thing was replacing the gauge bundle that controls my dashboard, that alone was 1100.00. I opted to live with my funky dashboard gauges. I gave them the go ahead with the repairs and hopefully I'll get my jeep back in a few days better then new. I hate spending so much money but since this is our one and only vehicle and I still have two years of payments on it I figure I had to do what I had to do. And I wonder why I can't save any money.. if it's not one thing it's another.

No comments:

Post a Comment