Monday, May 12, 2008

Finding Dad

Just got a call from my Uncle Wally asking me where my Dad is. I said.. where is my Dad.. he's at Corona Medical Center. Wally says he called there and was told that he was transfered to another hospital.. I was like WHAT... I knew he was going to another hospital for a procedure but wasn't told he was going to stay there. All I knew is that the hospital was in Anaheim. I called Corona Medical and asked where my Dad was and the first lady had not clue what I was talking about.. luckily I found another woman who told me he was transfered to Western Medical. So then I called Western Medical and after navigating there phone system I got the operator and asked about my Dad. She found him and told me to room and bed number and said she would transfer me. The phone rang and rang and rang.. I finally hung up figuring he was sleeping and called back so I could talk to the nurse to make sure everything was fine. Again navigaing the phone system and getting to the operator again, this time she transferred me to the nurse station and after talking to several different people got a hold of my Dad's nurse who said he was great and is awake and not sure why he didn't answer his phone.. she transfered me again and the phone rang and rang and finally my Dad picked up. I guess the phone was unplugged from the wall. Anyways after a half hour of phone play I was able to find my Dad and talk with him.. everything went well. It looks like he'll be heading home tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment