Monday, May 19, 2008

More Bluetooth Issues

Today about mid day my brand new cell phone battery died. I couldn't figure out why that would happen as it was fully charaged when I left the house today. I told Harry and he did some research and found out that leaving on your bluetooth can drain your battery as your bluetooth is always active and looking for a connection. So I guess you keep your bluetooth off unless you plan on using it. Which kind of sucks because the only time I plan on using my bluetooth is in the car while driving. So now I have to remember to turn it on when I get in the car and turn it off when I get out of the car. Still the bluetooth is a really cool device.

I also went back to Best Buy on my lunch to exchange Harry's bad bluetooth device. When I got home we charged the new device up and connected it to Harry's phone.. everything turned out great. So now we both have a fully working bluetooth device.

No comments:

Post a Comment